Best Affiliate Programs
In this article, we will be reviewing some of the best affiliate programs and how they are promoted.
“what are the best ways to make money online without having a product?”. I get this types of questions always. The simple answer to this is by promoting affiliate products through or joining affiliate programs.
There is no need re-inventing the wheel when somebody already does, and you know the products sell very well, the best strategy is to leverage an existing best affiliate programs, product or service that you know sells well and just focus on the marketing instead.
This will create an atmosphere for you to make recurring commissions without your own product. This is a fantastic business model, available to anyone, living anywhere in the whole world, that can be extremely lucrative if you know how to do it.
Best Affiliate Programs: What Makes a Good Affiliate Program To Promote?
Finding a high paying affiliate program is not a guarantee for you to promote such a program. Instead, a due research must be conducted, the research could be based on some of the below characteristics:
- Is it evergreen? – There are products out there that you can promote once and will continue to bring you recurring commissions month after months, these are the kind of programs I love to promote, really. I know a lot of people make tons of money promoting product launches. I do too sometime, but promoting evergreen products is one of the sure way to get started with affiliate marketing.
- Trusted Brand – Promoting affiliate products of companies or people you already know and trust is also a characteristic to consider. Since you already know their brand are trusted, their products or services will surely convert very well because people are more likely to search and buy from trusted brands. Plus trusted brands always have lower refund rates and that means you get to keep more of your affiliate commissions.
- Are you Using It? – By buying a product yourself and using it before promoting it, you get to discover the pros and cons of such product or services. Therefore, you will be able to analyze it very well when you are recommending it to other people that are willing to use it. This will also make you a brand people could trust and buy from anytime.
Best Affiliate Programs: What Are They?
While there are many affiliate programs out there, the best among them in my opinion is Clickfunnels. Clickfunnels is a great landing page and sales funnel builder, read our full review and Bonuses HERE.
Clickfunnels pays you 40% affiliate commission, which is recurring i.e. pays you monthly as far as the person you refer stays with and use Clickfunnels every month. It also pays you 5% on 2nd tier, that is if the person you refer decides to promote Clickfunnels as an affiliate too, you get 5% on everything they promote on the clickfunnels affiliate platform, isn’t that beautiful?
What’s nice about clickfunnels is that if you manage to get 100 referrers, clickfunnels will pay you an extra $500 monthly with your affiliate commission to lease your dream car. The price goes up to $1000 monthly if you manage to get 200 active referrals, then add your normal 40% commission on the 200 referrals.
Best Affiliate Programs: What’s Your Dream Car?
Clikfunnels also gives you access to the email address of your downlines. This means you can continue to promote other affiliate programs to them.
Ready to join the clickfunnels affiliate program? Get started below.
Other Best Affiliate Programs To Promote
Here are lists of other affiliate programs I promote and I am making money with it.
Email Service Providers (Autoresponder)
I love promoting email service autoresponders too because they have sticky cookies, once you refer an affiliate and they stay, the email service providers will pay you between 30% – 35%. I personally use Getresponse and Ontraport and both pay me 30% and above, recurring commissions.
Email service providers are also very easy to promote. That’s because:
- They have high social proof – you can see what service people are using when signing up to various email lists.
- Easy to write reviews and case studies – It doesn’t take much effort to share your experience with using them.
- Free trials – Makes it more likely for a prospect to try their service with no risk to them.
- Every successful business needs one – email marketing is easily one of the best ways to promote things online. And for that, you need a good autoresponder.
GetResponse – Has a full 1-month free trial and pays 33% recurring commissions.
Ontraport – Has a full 14-day free trial and pays 30% recurring commissions.
Best Affiliate Programs: LANDING PAGE BUILDERS
There are several landing page builder softwares out there. These products allow non-coders to build professional looking landing pages to collect emails, create sales pages, membership funnels and lots more.
It is very easy to demonstrate how these products work. Just start using them in your own business and write case studies detailing how they work for you.
These services are also quite sticky. Perhaps not as much as an email service provider, but customers usually stick around for several months if not longer when they find their favorite.
Here They Are:
It pays 50% on upfront sales and 25% on recurring commissions
Thrive Themes – Theme club and plugin developer started by Shane Melaugh who is one of my favorite marketers. Can earn 50% on upfront sales and 25% on recurring commissions. Thrive Leads and Thrive Architect are two of their flagship products which are easy to promote.
Best Affiliate Programs: Web Hosting
The Web hosting niche contains some of the highest paying affiliate programs out there.
Web hosts are easy to promote because you can easily write about your own experience with your chosen web host and use tools like Pingdom and GTMetrix to show how reliable and fast your site is. And they’re sticky. Users tend to stick with their web hosts for a long time unless something bad happens.
Best Affiliate programs for web hosts vary quite a bit. Many offer a tiered or flat rate commission per sale. I personally promote BlueHost which pays up to $125 per referral depending on the number of referrals you have.
If you just start promoting BlueHost, they’ll pay you $65 per referrals, as your referral numbers increases, your commission also increases too.
Best Affiliate Programs: WordPress Themes and Plugins
WordPress is the most popular Content Management System (CMS) online. It powers many of the most popular blogs and sites you see on the web. With this popularity comes a huge ecosystem of WordPress themes and plugins.
Aside from promoting thrive themes, which is part of WordPress best affiliate programs, I also promote mytheme shop – The most popular WordPress theme framework in use today. Has a huge community of child theme and plugin developers and pays more than 35% commissions.
How do you promote these best affiliate programs
Now that you have an idea of some of the best affiliate programs to join, how do you go about promoting them? Here are few ways of promoting these types of affiliate programs.
Use these as inspiration and pick a method or two that suites you and master it to promote your own favorite or best affiliate programs.
1. Create an amazing bonus offer around it
2. Mention product in an epic content post
3. Create a course around it
- How To Use Leadpages To Grow Your Email List & Bank Balance
- Mastering AWeber – Get Serious About Your Email
4. Put together a product giveaway
5. Create a comprehensive review with bonuses
6. Do a mega comparison post
7. Publish a product alternatives post
AND OTHERS LIKE:
8. Write an in-depth product review
- Grammarly Review – The Blogger’s (Free) Secret Weapon
- 99Designs review – Is Crowdsourced Design Worth Trying?
9. Publish a ‘Why I Switched Post’
10. Do a product vs product post
- Aweber vs Getresponse – a detailed comparison of two leading e-newsletter creation tools
- Thesis 2.0 vs Genesis: The Battle for Premium WordPress Theme Dominance
11. Add the product to your Resource page
12. Create a product tutorial post
13. Create a Youtube video tutorial highlighting the product
14. Compose a detailed product case study
15. Include product as part of a list post
- 18 Powerful WordPress Plugins For Bloggers And Content Marketers
- 63 Blogging Tools That Will Make You Insanely Productive
16. Build a comparison review site
OTHER WAYS TO PROMOTE BEST AFFILIATE PROGRAMS ARE:
17. Integrate it in as part of an ‘Epic’ How-To-Guide
18. Show earnings from product as part of a monthly income report
19. As part of a Best Tools Experts Roundup Post
20. Do a Training Webinar around the product
21. Make it part of a ‘Black Friday Deals’ post
22. Negotiate with owner for an exclusive deal for your readers
23. Sell product through email
24. Incorporate product as part of a ‘Tools I can’t live without’ post
25. Write a product updates post when new features are announced
26. Create a recommendations tool that matches user with the best product for them
If you don’t have your own product or service to sell, then promoting the best affiliate programs can be just as lucrative.
Have you had any luck promoting affiliate products on your own site?
I’d love to hear about any affiliate programs that you have been successful promoting. Feel free to share in the comments.